Here's the deal: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here's my 7 facts.
- When I was a kid, I had an inch+ overbite. Spent two years in braces, nightgear, retainer, the whole works. Think little girl in Little Shop of Horrors.
- My B.A. is from the American University, in Soviet Studies from the School of International Service, which gives me the unique education and perspective I need to be a technical writer and trainer for accounting software. Sigh.
- My #1 not-so-secret-TV-vice is /was Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. OK, now you all know. And if you don't harass me about it you can borrow the entire DVD box sets.
- I am a Mary Kay consultant, but not the kind that bleeds pink and gets in your face. I'm the kind that has a few loyal customers, and wants to take advantage of the discount. And ladies, my skin has been near FLAWLESS lately. Nuf' said.
- I hate to talk on the telephone. Face to face is best, then email - but too many years of inbound call center sales and software technical support killed any urge in me to live on the phone. I don't leave my cell phone on. Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
- All the cats I have had in my life have been my babies, and every single one has been special - Cleo, Daisy, Rosie, Boris, Puddy, and Abby. One of these days I will dig out pics of all of them and do a kitty blog.
- I snore. A lot. Loudly. With enthusiasm and concern for a job well done.
Now, I am not sure if I know 7 more people to tag who haven't been already. I can tag Jess, but she's too busy right now to blog. No one in my family blogs. As far as I know. No one else at work blogs. As far as I know. And is it polite to tag strangers, just cuz you read their blog? Probably not. Let me think about it and add more names if / when I come up with them. If you are reading this and want to volunteer to be tagged, speak up!!!