Sunday, September 24, 2006

Found It!!!!


Found my digital camera, after tearing apart the living room. It was in one of my 30000 knitting bags. Anyway, my birthday was this past Thursday, and lovely Gina sent me these - I promised her they were blog-worthy, and so they are!!


I came home late that night, and the FTS box was sitting on the front steps. It was a great way to end what had been a crappy day. Daisies are my favorite flower, in case you weren't aware!!

She also included some Maxine refrigerator magnets - very cute.

The daisies have opened up beautifully, and are enjoying a few more days on the bay window. It's too bad cut flowers don't last longer.

Thanks, Miss G!

1 comment:

Gina House said...

So glad you liked the flowers...I knew daises were your favorite and hoped they would come on time. Yippee!