Friday, December 29, 2006

She's Just Too Smucking Cute!!



(I've started Lisey's Story, by Stephen King - so Smucking is a new word to add to my vocabulary. I like it - sounds like Smuckers Jam, so it's a SWEET swear!!)

I find it really hard to get good pictures of my cats. It's like their energy and essence just can't be captured on film or in pixels.

But these are close - Abby is too hyper usually, so I try to catch her when she is sleeping.

Abby has the BEST tummy. It's firm, like a barrel - and covered in white curly fur. She has no shame - readily rolls over for long tummy rubbing sessions. For cats, she's very easy going about that - they usually don't like it. But I have had her since she was 7 weeks old, and right from the beginning, I made a point of it. That way, she is much more cooperative at the vet - they often have to find ways to get her to stop purring during exams. But that is much easier to deal with than a cat who wants to eat your hand off at the wrist!

3 comments:

Gina House said...

She looks so cute!

Gina House said...

By the way, WHEN are you coming back to knitting???? We miss you!

Lora said...

Hey! Bring your sweet swearing arse to Knitting!! :o) Hope all is well!