- No more fiber in my nose so much that I sneeze technicolor.
- No more yarn ends sticking to my cat's butt from the static.
- No more husband eyebrows going up at the thought of buying yarn for more than a buck a skein.
- No more taking time off from work to travel to the cold-as-heck mountains to knit.
- No more stash giving me the guilts everytime I walk into my so-called-craftroom-more-like-dumping-grounds-for-stuff-I-don't-know-what-else-to-do-with room.
- No more running to the LYS for yet another one-last-skein because I can never buy enough.
- No more Cheetos Sweater from Hell patterns to kick my butt.
I'm giving away all my yarn and supplies to Goodwill.
NOT! April Fools! Bwahahahahahahahah!!!