Sunday, April 27, 2008

Has it Really Been More Than a Month?

wow. It really has. I guess I am in a bit of a funk lately. Not hitting any creative high notes worth blogging.

Plus, I sit at my pooter at work all day long, and it seems lately that the last thing I want to do when I get home at night is strap on another pooter for more than checking email and paying bills.

Haven't even had a chance to visit all my favorite people's blogs for a long time. But, my DH is going away from Wednesday through late Saturday, so I will have some blissful alone time to surf and catch up.

For now, back to my chair by the wood stove. I am crocheting some simple little baby hats for whatever hospital will take them, I guess. Using up the odds and ends of stuff that is always left from projects. I have three done so far - two from just Friday night knitting. Will post a few pics when there are more to show.

For now, have a great week.

(One more week till vacation at the beach. Might be a good chance to do an overhaul on my long neglected website...)

2 comments:

Gina House said...

With the horrible, freezing rain outside, I'm envious of you sitting by the stove and crocheting. Sounds blissfulllll......

Gigi said...

Enjoy your relaxation! I'm off to work...