Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fine - I'll Blog Already. Jeez.

Gina, tagged me with a meme, so it's below. She tagged me cuz apparently her world falls apart if I don't blog. So here ya go. A freaking blog. Enjoy.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was working at Newpoint Technologies with Gina's husband.

2. What are 5 things on my TO-DO list for today? Go to Sam's Club, shopping for the week. Take a shower (well, that should be first...). Take a nap (it is Sunday, after all). Work in my craproom (you can actually see the top of a desk and most of the floor). And cook a dinner that will result in some leftovers for the week.

3. Snacks I enjoy: Damn - not enough time to list them all. Chips, Chex Mix, chocolate dipped pretzels, crackers and cheese and pepperoni. And trust me - that isn't the whole list by far.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off debt. Buy a house I actually would like to live in, preferably on or near Lake Winnee-pee-sock-ee. Yeah, charitable contributions but I don't know where. Give half to my husband if he promises to shut the f**k up about what I do with my half. I would really like to live in a house / compound big enough to have groups of friends over for chick weekends.

5. Places I have lived: Chelmsford, MA, Easton / Mars Hill, ME, Westford, MA, Washington, DC, Alexandria, VA, Shirley, MA, West Townsend, MA and Kingston, NH.

6. Jobs I have had: babysitter, summer employment at my high school (cleaned overhead projectors all summer), cook and waitress at Friendly's, waitress and barista at a French cafe, pizza slinger, office staff, project accountant, bookkeeper, financial aid loan processor, Assistant to the General Manager at an NPR station, inbound telemarketing at NEBS (took orders for business forms - WORST JOB EVER), software support, software training, software documentation, manager of a software support group.

7. Bloggers I am tagging for this MEME: Sorry, all my knit-buds are tagged, and I don't tag bloggers who don't know me. So this tendril of info-tainment stops here. But if you read this and haven't already been tagged, feel free to post your own meme.

So Gina, happy now???

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I for one am very happy that you have blogged. Or else how would I have ever known that you had worked at Friendly's. That is a very cool place.

Gina House said...

Yes, I am.

P.S. Nebs?? It just sounds like a horror show!